8.15.2004

The Times of India

What a delightful surprise to read a mention of my blog on the Times of India! How cool is that? The Return of Goras written by Chidanand Rajghatta, talks about my transition to Bangalore within the last couple of months. It has also been a real pleasure reading comments from Indians from both local and international locations. I appreciate the insights you all have been offering. I am looking forward to many more great experiences here. Thanks for the wonderful article Times of India! It's like an early birthday gift for me! I turn 27 tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a SuperStar!!!

ng

Anonymous said...

Cecilia - check out http://www.sulekha.com - an online hangout place for Indians - pretty good community. well educated ones that too. kinda like coconuts - brown on outside, but gora inside.

I would reccomend you read White Mughals by William Dalrymple - you would strongly connect with the story.