10.04.2004

Life Goes On



Latest picture of me!!!! My hair is long now!!! Okay, so it's been a while since I've written in here. A really long time. What have I been up to? Nothing too exciting really. My life is just moving forward now. I've been to a few clubs, one foam party, and I spend my time getting groomed at the beauty salon and getting massages.

Kylie is getting bigger now. And she is not a pomeranian as I was told here. There is a common misconception about Pomeranians. I don't really think most people here know what a Pomeranian really looks like. What Kylie turned out to be is a German Spitz. The Pom and Spitz both come from the same breed and Spitz puppies look identical to Pom puppies. So I think that's where the confusion comes in. But she is turning out to be a complete sweetheart and I love her dearly.

Brandon will be visiting soon, in about two weeks, then after that I will fly back with him and Kylie back to the States for two months. I look forward to coming home for a while. That's pretty much it. I will write more after B2 and I come back from GOA later this month!!!! :)

No comments: