7.17.2004

Pampered!

I have been here for a little more than one month now. Since I've arrived I have not cooked, cleaned my temp apartment, done my laundry or driven myself. I don't even pick up after myself anymore. I even have small groceries like water, diet coke, bread delivered to me. I have people here that do all that for me. I feel so spoiled but its just a daily part of life here to have hired help. The apartment I am staying in is a full service apartment. Think living in a hotel every day. Its just like that. In effect, I now have more time to do things. But what? I have no personal chores anymore. I suppose its more time to do fun things that I like to do. I am still trying to figure out what that is here in Bangalore. I should really start enjoying getting massages and facials every week. I can get used to that pretty quickly. :)

3 comments:

Diana said...

That's pretty cool. I'd like to know India some day.
Why so much pampering?

Anonymous said...

Grrrreeeeaaat.... now when we live together again, i know what i will be doing for you. You might as well just call me helper boyfriend! :) -Brandon

Amit Goel said...

thats what india is all about.. getting pampered..its a lovely place