6.18.2004


Super Speciality hospital in Puttaparthi - This is a hospital (healing temple) on the way to Intel's Whitefield ITPL Tech Park location. It is a considered a very special hospital, a place where healing amongst the patients occurs faster because of its divine influence. The hospital also offers free medical care for all needy and suffering people. The hospital was built by Sai Baba, supposed to be the most powerful incarnation of God on this earth. He has a very famous ashram in Whitefield, very close to work. I would like to visit it sometime. And experience the divine myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, its been an year since this messege, but I hope you had already learnt more dimensions about the so called devine over there.
I will suggest you to be cautious and informed about the place. If you are not, better dont visit!

I cant explain, but you know, not everyone follows the same doctrine.